t *#*♦IIrent to pay”. Ififth HomeSO Occupied In 1926, the bureau nil p. the fifth home of the Chamber of Commerce Organisation of the Chamber started in 1918 and itwas opened in the tabby of the:o Kluood hotel on January 1. 1919 v Two year* later it moved to theft jMillis Building, where N H. Silver lt;JO now is located, and a year later ]^ it moved to the old headquarters lt;j) of the Manufacturer* Chib over! wharf is now the Wool worth store. Three year* later found the chamber in the Commercial batjk build-*ling on the eighth floor. It was ». from thia site that the chamber h moved to the bureau, and only a ifew months ago to its present site in the Arcade Building. e Constructed at a cost of 15.000 v by popular subscription in cash and materials, the bureau is of solid walnut trim paneled in ma-. hogany, walnut and satin wood £ tj Paneling of the bureau is of the '(.1 finest and Sirentore estimates that sj.fto duplicate the structure today!'would result in an expenditure of lt;$12,000 to 115.000World Hide Fame |Fame of the bureau is world* w ide. It has been photographed and written up in papers in the United States and foreign court*MORF. ON PAGE TWO-11uyPvcIi