New Braunfels Herald Zeitung (Newspaper) - February 2, 1995, New Braunfels, Texas
Thursday, Fab. 2,1995 ■ Herald-Zeitung ■ 9
The New Braunfels Republican Women were well represented at the ‘recent Inaugural Ball honoring Governor George W. Bush and Lt. Governor Bob Bullock.
The decor was outstanding with one of the highlights being the State of Texas Ice Sculptures.
The dance floor was full of beautiful ball gowns, not to mention great dancers. Most notable were Mr. and Mrs. Barry Williams of New Braunfels, who won the New Braunfels vote for the greatest dance couple on the floor. A great evening of camaraderie was enjoyed by all.
Edmund and Bird!# Kuampal, Jerry and Patay Newton, Ruby Denlnglner, Bill and Laverne Cudabac were all smiles.
Cindy and Barry Williams and Merritt and Iris Schumann made the trip to Austin.
Scott and Constance Fischer and Robert and Cristabell West.
Comal County Court-At-Law
The following are dispositions of criminal cases from tile Comal County Court-At-Law:
• Eugene K.J. Lanzel of New Braunfels, Texas; false report to a peace officer; $750 fine, $174 court cost, 90 days in jail, 18 months probation, 24 hours community serv ice restitution.
• Duane Wright of Seguin. Texas; theft ($20-200); $ I CK) fine, $184 court cost, $ 150 attorney, 180 days in jail, one year probation.
• Norman A. Longoria of San Antonio, Texas; DWI (second offense); $750 fine, $254 court cost, one day on jail, two years probation. 80 hours community service.
• Steven D. Christy of San Antonio, Texas; speeding; $200 fine.
• Christopher T. Graves of Mesquite, Texas; criminal trespass; $200 fine, $179 court cost, 60 days in jail, one year probation, 24 hours community service restitution.
• Robert Garcia, Jr. of San Antonio Texas; DWL $550 fine, $249 court cost, 90 days in jail, 2 years probation, 80 hours of community service.
• German S. Cortes of New Braunfels, Texas; DWL $550 fine, $249 court cost, 90 days in jail, 2 years probation, 80 hours of community service.
• Darcie Michelle Dicker of New Braunfels, Texas; DWL $550 fine, $249 court cost, 90 days in jail, 2 years probation, 80 hours of community service.
• Ricardo R Cepeda of San Antonio, Texas; failure to maintain financial responsibilities; $500 fine, $ 179 court cost.
• Mark A Villarreal of New Braunfels, Texas; possession of marijuana, $450 fine, $ 179 court cost, 60 days in jail, one year probation, 24 hours community service.
Valentine E. Berera of Houston, Texas; possession of marijuana; $450 fine, $179 court cost, 60 days in jail, one [year probation, 24 hours community ser
• David D. Hernandez of Dallas, Texas; cnminal trespass; $200 fine, $209 court cost, 60 days in jail, one year probation, 24 hours community service.
• George B. Vest of Deer Park, Texas.driving while license was suspended^ 150 fine, $179 court cost, 30 days in jail, one year probation, 24 hours community' serv ice.
• Steven D. Lykins of Canyon Lake, Texas; possession of marijuana; $450 fine, $ 179 court cost, 60 days in jail, one year probation, 24 hours community service.
• Mano A Ybarra of New Braunfels, Texas; assault (bodily injury); 180 days in jail.
• Mano A Ybarra of New Braunfels, Texas; theft ($20-200); 180 days in jail.
• Leonardo Rico of New Braunfels, Texas; DWI; $750 fine, $249 court cost, 180 days in jail, 2 years probation, 30 days jail shock.
• Raymond Hammer of San Antonio, Texas; cnminal trespass; $200 fine, $214 court cost, 60 days in jail, one year probation.
• Richard R. Nudek of Canyon Lake, Texas; theft ($20-200); $250 fine, $179 court cost, 30 days in jail, 30 days in jail, one year probation, 24 hours community service restitution.
• Hector Ruiz of San Antonio, Texas; DWI; $550 fine, $279 court cost, 90 days in jail, two years probation, 24 hours community service restitution.
The following people were married with licenses from Comal County:
• Ryan Dean Fnesenhahn and Rebecca Suzanne Yelverton of Universal City.
• Herbert Mahlon Jelley and Donna Rae Jelley of Cibolo.
• Randy Richard Wara and Kathleen Ingersoll Maxwell of New Braunfels.
• Andrew Wayne Ebert and Jessica Ann Bradshaw of New Braunfels.
• Shephen Wesley Tunnell Jr. and Melba Denise Mathews of New Braunfels.
• Dale Leroy Swofford and Donna Louise Breeding of San Antonio.
• Raymond Irvin Aniol and Marilyn Doell Maroney of Fischer.
• Joe Noal Jeffers and Mary Ann Fine of Universal City.
• Gerald Glen Hams Jr. and Wendy Sue Hennmger of Spring Branch.
• Rudy Fuentes Juarez Jr. and Anna Mane Ritchie of San Marcos.
• Jerry Jackson Stapleton and Frances Aulene Gossen of Blanco.
• Van Quang Huynh and Celeste Lynn Garcia of San Antonio.
• Billie J. Belew and Jeannette Esto Belew of San Antonio.
• Joe Noal Jeffers and Mary Ann Fine of Universal City.
• Ronald D. Van Buskirk and Sheila Lynn Kelley of Canyon Lake.
• Christopher S. Kapp and Heather Leah Mitchell of Universal City.
• Martin Edward Franz and Dorothy J. Martinez of Fort Drum, New York.
• Samuel James Myers and Sandra Lynn Mills of San Marcos.
• David Michael Phillips and Mary H. Stewart Pinalla of San Marcos.
• Jeremy L. Heuman and Michelle Ann Eller of Killeen, Texas.
• Herman Andrews Jr. and Jocll Rene Edwards of Schertz.
• Martin W. Matheaus and Karen T. Jennings of Danbury, Conn.
• Brian Wayne Blakely and Joyce Louise Smith of New Braunfels.
• Nathan Ryan Dennes and Mildred Emily Torrence of Converse.
• Jay Scott Taylor and Rene Denise Lynn of New Braunfels.
• William Stephen Guerrant and Tonya Ballard of Cibolo.
• Larry McMillan and Clara Giselle McMurry of Canyon Lake.
• David S. Hencshel and Chong Ok Wnght of Garden Ridge.
Buy It! Sell It! Find It! Classified Sells!
Cull 625-9144 to see how.
105 Trucks/Vans 200 Help Wanted
Austin Based Co.
Auto Dealer will arrange low cost financing even if you’ve been turned down elsewhere. Loan Available for Bankrupt, bad credit, no credit.
Call Betty 625-3451. Phone applications accepted
Good cond. 115k miles. $8900. Ask for Dave at 625-6943, days or 964-2456, nights/wknds.
AT, Eddie Bower, ABS, 4X4, V8.46K hwy mis., $20,000/ obo. 609-5771.
Needs Reps, in N.B. Great pay. Take advantage of this opportunity call now (512)447-0428.
Ford 1984 F-8000
15 yd. dumptruck. Tandom Twin Screw
Maintenance Coordinator for busy property management office. Mature, responsible individuals send resume to 130 Jahn New Braunfels. TX. 78130.
200 Help Wanted Christmas Bills
Getting you down? Now hiring for temporary phone sales positions. Hours are 5-9 p.m. M-F and 9-1 p.m. on Sat. $5.00- $7.00 hr. paid in cash weekly. Hurry and call 620-7046 or come by 358 Landa Suite AAA and ask for Mark.
Cat 100 Automobiles 100 Automobiles
Ford 1984 F-8000
$450 OBO. New paint, no brakes. 820-7247.
'84 Delta 88
110k, crkd. head, $600. Call 609-4116.1746 Broadmoor.
*86 Dodge Caravan LE,
high miles, new tires, looks & runs good $2800. '84 Dodge 600,4 dr., runs good. Great student car! 620-5213, eves or 625-9424, days.
5 spd, s/roof, AM/FM/Cass, $2250. 620-7784.
'90 Buick Skylark
PIS. P/B, A/C, tilt, low mileage. $6,000. 609-2462 or 625-5226.
'90 Honda Accord LX
76K mis., very clean, runs very well, 4 dr., wired for mobile phone. $9700. Call 210-629-4492/mes.
90 LeMans. Exc. cond, auto, air. p/s, high gas mileage. 620-6200.
'91 Cadillac Sedan Deville
Burgundy w/burgundy leather interior. Fully loaded exc. cond., $13,900. Call 210-935-2372., office 210-964-2531
'91 Mazda MX6
Green, AT, AM/FM stereo 1 owner, $6.750 608-9427
Eclipse GS Maroon, 5 sp., AZC, cass., 48k miles Excellent condition. $7900. 609-5121 _
93 Civic LX
4 dr. 5 spd. cassette, tint, spoiler, red. great cond. Must sell, $11,775/080 210-885-7287_
1980 Mercedes 300SD Turbo
Exc. cond., blue/green w/tan int., records, well maint., very clean, must see/drive $5300 Austin, 512-328-2036 or 512-469-7342_
125k mi $4.200 620-1450. 1987 Lincoln Towncar well maint. loaded $3,000 625-6997 or 629-2447 eve nngs
1984 318i BMW 5 spd, power mirrors, fuel injection, alarm, AM/FM/cas-sette, Great gas mileage & looks $4,800 620-9006
Need To Sell Your Automobile?
Call the Herald-Zeitung Classifieds! They Work! Phone 625-9144_
Want to sell
your car call our Classified Dept, for help 625-9144.
We Buy Used
Cart and trucks. Anything Randy Adams, Inc. 625-7159.
Sort bed fleet side, mags, new tires, plus extras S2500/OBO Tools , nail gun, power miter, 3 horse roter, 20‘ chain saw 629-0980.
'85 Ford Ranger
4 cyl , new engine, some bod^ damage, $900 899-
Astrovan 4.3 L. V-6, AM/FM, auto, overdrive, AC, runs well. $6.100 606-1936
'92 Ford F150
351 eng. Explorer Lid leather, pr seats, pr windows, pr locks, CD player. Color TV, VCP, 2 tape decks. Rear heat/air. Nintendo . Only 10,600 mis MUST SEE! 899-7167.
15 yd. dumptruck Twin Screw 3208 $14 500 905-3741
PEALS OW ■WHEELS!
29' Camper, great shape, self contained, includes microwave, $4500. Day 620-5029, evenings 620-7737.
'94 26 ft.
Sandpiper Royal by Cobra. Never used. Has glide-out living. Must see. Cost $16,000 Sacrifice $12,500. '94 29 ft. Motorhome by Georgiaboy, like new, 6,000 miles. Fully loaded. Ext. warranty, Bargain $39,500 629-1268. 608-6664.
Old, But Reedy Neet
Travel trailer. $2,500 at #63 HCRV Resort (New Braunfels); or call 409-836-4570 (Brenham)._
'85 17' Beyliner
Open bow, 85 hp, force motor, very clean & dependable. $3200 , 609-5121.
14 Ft. Aluminum
Boat w/18 hp, motor & trail-er, $750 625-6939
23' Cuddy Cabin
AMF Alum. Crestliner, 165 Mere Cruiser completely rebuilt 3 yrs. ago Super condition. $7000 GBO 210-899-7820, 8am-7pm.
89 Olds Regency mum
89 Buick LsSabrsMMitn
89 Buick Skylark atom
89 OWS Calli SSW uaie
89 Chevy Corsica swwosM
93 Chiv Cavalier iwwwi
90 Chev Corsica mum
91 Olds Calais sw aas
90 Buick Century Hawi*
91 Olds Ciera summa
93 Chev $-10 Reg Cab
91 Pontiac Grand Am
89 Olds Cutlass twain
*92 Pontiac Sunbird
90 Pontiac Lemans
Second Chance Financing Available 606-5494
2 3/8", 2 7/8", 3"
Structural Tubing and Such-er Rod. Other sizes available. SA Pipe and Supply. 210-590-1291.
200 Help Wanted 200 Help Wanted
The ads listed here are lob information only, not specific job offers In some cases, a fee is involved for information and/or for the phone
200 Help Wanted
Wanted to keep two children in my home Must be dependable. caring, and patient Must have references Call 620-6411 after 5:30pm
Workers needed, FT & PT Must have exp in child care field High school diploma or
GED required Come by 984 W. San Antonio St
Commercial A/C Mechanics
Exp duct installers & helpers needed, must have transportation, full time positions A/C mechanics must have 2 yrs exp & owr tools Call 210-606-2356
Setters, Helpers, and Laborers. Immediate openings Apply at job site: Hwy 306 and Goodwin Lane, New Braunfels. Texas
HELP VV, Receptions Accounts Receivable Clerk
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Operate switchboard, receiving and routing all incoming phone calls Greet walk-in customers and direct them to the oepanment tney need to visit. Write receipts for all mail payments and code to proper account Take payments from walk-in customers and write receipts Balance cash drawer, prepare daily cash turn in report and prepare deposits and deliver to bank Must have a reliable vehicle Perform such other duties as may be required KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED Ability to always be cheerful when talking to people on the phone or n person Expen once with ten key calculator Ability to work quickly and accurately with figures Ability to work with financial coding system to ensure
groper credit application. AYS AND HOURS NORMALLY WORKED Monday thru Fnday 8 30 to 5 30 Excellent Benefits Please send resume to C A D , 707 Landa St., New Braunfels, Texas 78130
Semi-Retired. Need parttime counter and parts person Boat or auto experience helpful. 625-9558.
Needed for larqe home 3 or
4,8 hr days/wk Must speak English, must have car Call now, 629-5456
Part time housekeepers needed Apply in person at River Gardens. 750 Rusk Ave New Braunfels. Tx 78131 Phone 210-629-4400 for directions_
Position open Please apply in person at John New-combe Tennis Ranch. Hwy 46 West & Mission Valley Rd, ask for Joanne_
Hunter Industries. Inc is now accepting applications for Experienced Operators for seal
coat, distributors, loaders, rollers, brooms, and laborers Apply in person at 4501 Hunter Rd , San Marcos. TX 78666 EOE, drug testing employer.
Part time dietary aide need ed Applicant must be able tc work weekends Apply to the Dietary Director at River
Rardens. 750 Rusk Ave lew Braunfels. Texas Phone 210-629-4400 for directions_
Direct Sales Free training $350- $600 weekly. Full time- 18 yrs and over need own trans-poration. Call Kirk 210-733-3110_
Wanted for 3-11 shift Pays up to $12/hr. Only 20 min away Contact Peggy Wetmore (R N., DON) Hide-swde Manor (512) 353-8988
Fortune 500 solid waste organization has opening in New Braunfels for experienced drivers. Must have Class A or B CDL We offer an excellent benefits package which includes health & dental, 401k, profit sharing & more! Drug screen & Physical upon offer of employment. Applicants may apply at 3345 Skyline Dr., Canyon Lake 78133. EOE M/F/V/D
SALIS ASSOCIATE POSITION AVAILABLE
Sales position available. Apply at any Sac-N-Pac location. Full & Part-time positions with bonuses and benefits.
SAC-N-PAC STORES, INC.
'Working together as a team to achieve personal and professional goals!"
(-amity Owned A Operated Since IM#.